Bethany House tracks a number of key metrics to ensure the quality of its services and the safety of its program for survivors of domestic violence.
View our Guidestar® Reviews or our 2015 990 Financial Statements
Families served in 2016
- 25 Adult Survivors with 54 Children were provided safe transitional shelter
- Median Adult Age: 29 years old
- Median Child Age: 4 years old
- Survivors stayed an average of 356 days or about 11 months
- 15,173 nights of service were provided to adults and children
- 132 persons were counseled in the Homeless Shelter Outreach Program
Return on Investment
- Every $1 invested in Bethany House saves our community $65.43 in social costs avoided in police enforcement, lost work productivity, the justice system, and mental health services for adults and children served by Bethany House.
- View our Social Return on Investment Infographic: Bethany House Restores Hope
The Bethany House Quality Improvement Program evaluates our services through a series of comprehensive evaluations. Upon exiting Bethany House, survivors are asked to complete the Adult Shelter Services Survey. Responses to three key questions are tracked and rated on a scale of ‘strongly agree’ to ‘strongly disagree’.
2016 Survivor Satisfaction Results
- I developed a safety plan: 100% strongly agreed
- Kindness was shown to me: 100% strongly agreed
- I would recommend Bethany House to others: 100% strongly agreed